Lantmännen Agroetanol söker Director Sales & Business Development -- Are you a commercial and business oriented leader looking to take on one of the most exciting positions within the bionergy industry? Do you have a solid background within sales and marketing and could you develop new concepts as well as negotiating and building relationships, then you might be our new Director Sales & Business Development!
In recent years, several positive developments have taken place within the company. The plant runs at full capacity, the product portfolio has been differentiated and profitability has been improved. Today, Agroetanol offers Europe´s most sustainable biofuel. Grains are the main raw material, but the work is progressing to complement the raw material base of alternative raw materials such as bread returns and other waste. The clients range from large international oil companies to companies in the petro-chemical and feed industry. Agroetanol also has value creating partnerships – for example with Scania in commercial projects relating to sustainable transportation.
We are looking for a commercial and result oriented Director Sales & Business Development to run and develop sales and marketing within Agroetanol. Someone that will actively contribute to the development of new concepts; mainly within feed, liquid gas and renewable fuel but also in other areas - all in close cooperation with R&D within the company and Lantmännen Group.
You will manage a team of the six direct reports; one product manager, sales people, a communicator and a team leader for the logistics unit. As Director Sales & Business Development you report to the Managing Director and are a part of the Agroetanol management team.
You will be a key player in Agroetanol’s ongoing growth journey and will have many points of contacts in the role. To be successful, you must be able to identify business opportunities, be able to work toward a wide range of industries as well as optimize existing business.
We are searching for a strategic person, who can also work very "hands on", primarily in negotiations and in customer dialogue, and someone who is able to act quickly when needed. Agroetanol is characterized by a results and activities orientation as well as an agile and unpretentious culture where the team spirit and the people make the company successful.
• Lead and develop marketing and sales activities; setting strategies and objectives regarding volumes, margins, added value etc., as well as implementation and follow-up on goal achievement
• Overall responsibility for sales (approx. 1,9 billion SEK) and distribution of ethanol and feed
• Negotiation and agreement with customers and partners
• Business and concept development - operate on the value-added sales and develop new products and partnerships
• Overall responsibility for the marketing and sales department, managing risks in accordance to policies and the code of conduct
• Personnel management
• Contact with relevant authorities
• Acting spokesperson when necessary and be an active participant in various forums; trade fairs etc.
• Maintain business intelligence up to date on the ethanol and feed market
• Actively contribute to the work of the management team
• Goal and result oriented with a genuine interest in sales, business development and marketing
• Entrepreneurial spirit with an innovative approach and a strong ability to see new business opportunities
• Strategic and analytical in the way you operate, as well as the ability to implement and execute strategies and plans
• Ability to build relationships, trust and confidence in the company toward the management team and other employees
• Natural ability to include, enthuse and create a strong team spirit
• A driven, self-motivated and committed person who can set high standards and inspire co-workers
• Decisive and clear leadership and with the courage to make decisions
• An unpretentious and down to earth person with a strong focus on the company and its co-workers
• Share Lantmännen's values about openness, holistic view and drive
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant academic degree
• Solid experience within marketing and sales, with an emphasis on business development, mainly B2B
• Experienced and confident manager in managing staff and confident in the leadership role
• Experience from value-added sales in a process industry and previous experience from working in an international environment is a merit
• Very good knowledge of Swedish and English
• Good communication skills, speaking and writing
In this recruitment process Agroetanol has partnered with Wes. For more information or to apply; please contact Ann Hedström:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46 (0)70 618 51 57